5 June 2010

Toronto/Guelph shows with Monarch this weekend

Hi,

Due to circumstances out of my control and some kind of overbooking mess, I've been forced out of the lineup at Brohaus in Toronto, 364 Dupont, on Saturday June 5th.

Seeing as I am still touring with Monarch!, I will still be present at the show, in case people want to buy merch --- I will have all the CDs of all of my projects, t-shirts, TQA recs' label releases, and last but not least... the 12" vinyl LP of my collab with Scott Cortez (lovesliescrushing) magically arrived at my doorstep this morning!!! I will be bringing some of those as well, as a world-premiere merch item.

I hope you're not too disappointed. Can't be more than I am for not being able to perform, it really sucks. I've been looking forward to this for weeks...

++

I will still be performing in Guelph the next evening if you can make it to that one - the venue has been changed to Van Gogh's Ear on Wyndham North Rd.

Hope to still see some of you at these.
Sorry about the last minute changes...

-eric.

No comments: