Landed at Tegel, Berlin at 2pm after some 10-hour flight with a connection in Heathrow, London. Watched 'Yes Man' on the plane and slept a little, avoiding the old british lady sitting next to me (great, just my luck). Border control was a breeze, no questions asked - just a quick look and stamp!
After a cab ride to Treptow at Aidan & Leah's + a walk around the neighborhood to get some Halloumi sandwiches, I began to unpack my two suitcases full of gear and assembled my pedalboard together. I also blew up a North American power bar, trying to figure out the European adapters and converters, but nothing a German beer can't fix. Travel fatigue crept in quickly...
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (62)
- Arriving in Berlin
- out-of-office auto reply
- Hammer Smashed Jazz interview
- Tonight at Zoobizarre
- New track featured on The Silent Ballet compilatio...
- foxy review of A Picture of a Picture
- thisquietarmy joins Alien8 Recordings
- The Silent Ballet + Textura + Heathen Harvest revi...
- thisquietarmy playing 2 loft shows this weekend!
- ▼ May (9)